Our 5 star hotel in Prague opened its doors on September 2003 and was designed by Italian company SPATIUM. Architects Rocco Magnoli and Lorenzo Carmelini, best known for their work with fashion legend Gianni Versace, have transformed the modest gray stone and yellow stucco complex of buildings, which once housed a theatre, into a surprising, elegant and fascinating musical-themed setting.
Aria Hotel is a luxury hotel in Prague situated in the historical center just 3 minutes’ walk from Charles Bridge. Aria hotel has a private access to baroque Vrtbovska Garden and is an ideal destination for weddings and honeymoons. From the hotel’s spectacular Roof Garden Terrace, you can enjoy a world-class selection of food and drink while looking out on a 360° view of the city that is worthy of inspiring song. Guests of our 5 star Prague hotel can always expect a warm welcome upon arrival with a welcome drink, presentation of the hotel and free internet connection throughout the entire stay.
- Certificate of Excellence 2009 - 2015, Tripadvisor.com
- 1st place - TOP 25 hotels in Czech Republic 2014, 2015 - Tripadvisor.com
- listed in TOP 25 luxury hotels in Europe - Tripadvisor.com
- Listed in TOP 70 hotels in Europe - The European Finest Hotels
- 10th place - TOP 25 Hotels of the World 2013 - Tripadvisor.com
- 4th place - TOP 25 Hotels in Europe - Tripadvisor.com
- Most Luxurious Wedding Venue in Czech Republic 2012
- 4th place – Best Luxury Hotel of the World 2011 – Tripadvisor.com
- Listed in TOP 50 Hotels of the World 2011– Telegraph.co.uk
- 1st place - Best Luxury Hotel of the World 2009 – Tripadvisor.com
- Expedia Insider Select – 2008 - 2014
- 2004 – Hot List – Conde Nast Traveler