Why Book Online?
There are a wealth of reasons why booking on our web site is the easiest and most efficient way to book your stay.
BEST RATE PROMISE
We offer the lowest price online and guarantee it, with our Best Rate Promise.
A WEALTH OF INFORMATION
Our web site is the best place to find information about our hotels as well as tips for what to do and see when you stay with us.
NO HIDDEN FEES
You can rest assured that Aria Hotel Prague never charges any booking fees. We're also completely transparent about all charges so you know exactly what your total hotel stay will cost when you book.
Book directly and receive an amenity of your choice. The more often you come, the better it gets.
SEAMLESS CUSTOMER SERVICE
When you reserve a stay through our web site, our colleagues are on-call to answer any questions about your reservation, and to make any necessary changes.
Building an online guest profile allows us to get to know you better so that we can ensure a perfect trip customized to your personal needs and past experiences. Moreover, your profile saves past stays, making rebooking simple.
We can keep better track of our guests when they book on our web site. And, to extend our gratitude to returning customers, we offer them preferred rooms.
Our web site operates under the highest security standards possible, so you can have peace-of-mind when you book here.
Our hotel offers unique and special packages - as well as discounted spa treatments and more - available only through our web site.
Should you need to cancel a reservation, you can do so quickly and easily directly on the web site.
Best Rate Promise
At Aria Hotel Prague, we promise that the prices offered on our web site will be the best available anywhere or we'll more than match the competition. Should you find a lower rate for one of our hotels anywhere online after booking with us, we will match it and give you a further 10% discount.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aria Hotel's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aria Hotel's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aria Hotel at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Aria Hotel's web site are provided "as is". Aria Hotel makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aria Hotel does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Aria Hotel or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aria Hotel's Internet site, even if Aria Hotel or a Aria Hotel authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Aria Hotel's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aria Hotel does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aria Hotel may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Aria Hotel does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aria Hotel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aria Hotel of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Aria Hotel's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Czech Republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.