DISCOVER OUR BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN PRAGUE
Our 5 star hotel in Prague opened its doors in September 2003 and was designed by Italian architecture firm, SPATIUM. Architects Rocco Magnoli and Lorenzo Carmellini, best known for their work with fashion legend Gianni Versace, have transformed the modest gray stone and yellow stucco complex of buildings, which once housed a theatre, into a surprising, elegant and fascinating musical-themed setting with carefully selected artworks.
Aria Hotel Prague is an elegant hotel in Prague situated in the historical center just three minutes' walk from the Charles Bridge. Aria Hotel Prague offers a private entrance to the Baroque Vrtba Garden and is an ideal destination for weddings and honeymoons. From the hotel's spectacular Rooftop Terrace you can enjoy a world-class selection of food and drinks while looking out on a 360° view of the city, worthy of an inspiring song. Guests of our 5 star, top Prague hotel can always expect a warm welcome upon arrival with a welcome drink, presentation of the hotel and free Internet connection throughout their entire stay.
- Certificate of Excellence 2009 - 2015, Tripadvisor.com
- 1st place - TOP 25 hotels in Czech Republic 2014, 2015 - Tripadvisor.com
- Listed in TOP 25 luxury hotels in Europe - Tripadvisor.com
- Listed in TOP 70 hotels in Europe -The European Finest Hotels
- 10th place - TOP 25 Hotels in the World 2013 - Tripadvisor.com
- 4th place - TOP 25 Hotels in Europe - Tripadvisor.com
- Most Luxurious Wedding Venue in Czech Republic, 2012
- 4th place – Best Luxury Hotel of the World 2011 – Tripadvisor.com
- Listed in TOP 50 Hotels in the World 2011– Telegraph.co.uk
- 1st place - Best Luxury Hotel of the World 2009 – Tripadvisor.com
- Expedia Insider Select – 2008 - 2014
- 2004 – Hot List – Conde Nast Traveler